The Education Directorate is responsible for early childhood education and care, and school education in the ACT. The Directorate provides school education services to children and young people both directly through public schools and indirectly through regulation of non-government schools and home education.
About the role:
We are in a continuous improvement phase, with an increasing backlog of work to support ACT public schools. We need someone to come and work with the team to streamline processes, improve our stakeholder engagement and improve outputs from our suppliers (including inter Directorate services). Key focus presently is prevention is better than cure. The team elected to work on improving our key stakeholders' perception of us being Reliable. Working through pragmatic actions to support this is key. Skill and background required:
- Customer service focus
- Transform the support team to being business process and function focused
- Strong background in efficient internal processes
- Great vendor management skills
- Strong team building and influencing skills
- Strong transparent, planning and expectation management
- Strong writing in a public sector experience (briefs, process documentation etc)
The role is open for both australian Citizens and Permanent Resident/s.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 212047.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.