My client, a major international bank are looking to bring on an experienced Training and Development Manager to devise overall organisations strategy and outcomes. You role will be to implement initiatives that will develop loyalty among employees, particularly across the IT sector but also across the larger business as a whole.
You will be a highly motivated individual who works proactively and autonomously with strong organisation and management skills. You will thrive working in a changing environment and will be able to resolve issues in a collaborative, outcomes focused manner. Ideally you will have a degree in Learning and Development or Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Identify current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of training programs and provide reports
- Develop an overall/individual training and development plans to address the business needs and expectations
- Manage the training budget
- Experience in the banking and finance sector
- Proven track record in designing and implementing successful training programs
- Familiarity with both traditional and modern training methods
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 199871.