Our client is currently experience significant growth in the area of IT training. This is due to the increase new IT applications being implemented within business. We currently seek an IT Trainor with Microsoft product experience within the Infrastructure/Azure space.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and conduct training sessions.
- Facilitate and assess units of competency.
- Participate and contribute to validate and moderation of learning resources and assessments.
- Keep a record of student's assessments, marking assessments and attendance.
- Maintain, develop and modify learning resources and assessment tools as required.
- Participate in organization consultation activities and new programs as required.
Material will be provided to the Trainer, you will be required to put together the course program.
The successful candidate will be MCT and TAE certified(cert IV), you will have good experience in Microsoft product training, and you will have exposure to infrastructure.
This role has an initial period of 6 months with a high level of flexibility if required.
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW.