Our Federal Government client are seeking an IT Test Automation Specialist to contribute towards defining a Test Automation framework and the automation of manual testing tasks across all projects.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 2 x 12 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Apply sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Specflow and automation framework) in development of automated test suites.
- Apply practical programming experience using .Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc) and experience with Github repository management.
- Identify and automate manual test cases where necessary.
- Mentor and guide staff to develop automation testing competency.
- Take ownership, plan and execute both functional and non-functional tests as per the SLA and within agreed timeframes.
- Implement and manage continuous automated testing integration using Microsoft tools (e.g. Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Unit testing framework) for the automation of functional/system testing.
- Attend daily stand-up sessions and represent QA in release planning, to ensure balanced, low-risk distribution of testing tasks throughout the iteration.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders establishing, maintaining effective, influential networks and represent the client
- Extend and enhance the System documentation repository, covering new or changed system functionality.
- Experience with mobile Automation tools and frameworks also Azure DevOps is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline or have an ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206764
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.