About the Organisation
This Federal Government Department is involved in critical policy implementation, and is currently involved in numerous digital strategy objectives.
About the Role
The role of Automation Test Specialist will work to deliver and assist in defining an Test Automation framework. This is integral in ensuring the Department's digital framework continues to operate effectively.
- Develop, maintain and deliver high quality test automation and tools frameworks to improve the smooth running and efficiency of projects across the business.
- Identify and automate manual test cases where necessary.
- Mentor and guide permanent APS staff to develop automation testing competency.
- Take ownership, plan and execute both functional and non-functional tests as per the SLA and within agreed timeframes.
- Implement and manage continuous automated testing integration using Microsoft tools (e.g. Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Unit testing framework) for the automation of functional/system testing.
Skills and Experiences
- Strong automation experience working with automation programs such TFS and Ready API.
- Experience in building framework from scratch/identify the right automation tools.
- Sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, TFS, Cucumber, and automation framework) in development of automated test suites.
- Solid practical programming experience using .Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc).
Please note: Due to government requirements, this role is open to Australian Citizens only.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Scott on 03 8080 7232 quoting reference number 186 481
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.