Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled IT Systems Analyst to provide trusted and highly available digital services, as well as expand service offerings and capabilities to the client.
This is a long-term contract opportunity initial 12 Months with Possible 2x12 Months Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As an IT Systems Analyst you will specialise in analysing, designing, developing, testing, implementing and enhancing IT systems and applications.
You will assess the suitability of IT systems or applications in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with business areas, end users, vendors and delivery teams in order to achieve these outcomes.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring teams through IT development phases, especially in agile environments
- Experience in one Large, complex IT systems or applications and delivering business and agency outcomes in a complex stakeholder environment
- Coordinating or delivering application and system integration initiatives in complex IT environments involving multiple vendors and/or government agencies
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills and can advise on complex issues and risks that affect the development of applications, tools and process automation
- Ability to manage Business as usual through a pipeline, determining best course of action for incidents, irritants and business change requests
- Experience in identifying, analysing and improving existing business processes to optimise performance and/or improve quality and end user experience
- Experience working in an agile development environment on large scale release trains including backlog management
- Excellent relationship management skills and can work collaboratively to ensure high value outcomes are achieved, risks are identified and managed, and issues are promptly resolved
- Evaluate the impact of proposed work and suggest solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Identify risks with application issues and take these into account when planning, decision making and priority setting within agreed timeframes and quality requirements
- Ability to develop and transfer knowledge to others, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205820
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.