Our client is looking to hire a Systems Analyst to own and manage the design and development of the Customer Correspondence (CCM) application suite .
The role will bridge the gap between the business requirements and the technical requirements. You will configure, develop and maintain screens and workflows to support customer interactions.
- Be a Subject Matter Expertise (SME) around CCM core systems and processes
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications through fit for purpose documentation
- Participate in the requirement gathering process and act as a liaison between business stakeholders and vendors
- Work with data providers and fulfilment partners to develop efficient, reliable and scalable integration services
- Configure, develop and maintain application correspondence initiatives
- Ensure all systems have appropriate DR provisions, and participate in regular testing of the DR environment.
- Assist in the coordination and management of the production processes around the CCM infrastructure
- Coordinate the production release process with assistance from the relevant IT departments
- Experience with an enterprise Customer Correspondence Management application is essential
- Strong development experience, including NET, WCF and ideally MVC, scripting experience
- Experience with best Production Support, Release Management and Change Management
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle including agile work practices
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 194709