Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking to engage an experienced IT Systems Analyst to work within their Enterprise Solutions and Technology team. Within this Agile role you will liaising with technical stakeholders, lead user research activities and documenting non-functional requirements for integrating Commercial Off The Shelf products with enterprise systems.
This is a contract role starting ASAP until June 2019 with 2 x 3-month extension options and will be located at our Clients CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- The ability to identify problems and assess their significance in the development of mid-range applications, tools and process automation
- Experience mentoring and guiding employees to work collaboratively in achieving business outcomes
- Leading investigations of systems resource usage in various environments using performance testing and tuning methodologies
- The ability to consider long term implications of application problems and act within agreed timeframes and quality requirements
- Leading user research activities including testing phases to support quality assurance measures for the solution design
- Recognising and seeking to resolve issues impacting database designs, application and database performance, making recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver on improvements
- Strong internal and external stakeholder relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 191327
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.