Peoplebank have exclusively partnered with an Adelaide based company which is looking to add a Systems Analyst to it's growing team.
This is a full-time role, working on an initial 12-month fixed term (salaried) basis, which will then convert to an on-going Permanent role.
Working in a small, but highly talented and dedicated team, you will be working on a range of small to medium sized IT Systems projects that will deliver real business benefit, over the next 12 months and beyond.
As an IT System Analyst, you will have following responsibilities:
- Identifying opportunities for application, changes or improvements to meet identified business needs or enhance business performance.
- Stakeholder and Vendor management
- Manages and maintain Integration functionality, including major release regression testing.
- Provides subject matter expertise input to projects and initiatives as required.
- Develops specifications, diagrams and flow charts for application change.
- Identifies the risks and flow on effects of configuration changes and actively recommends solutions to mitigate these risks
- Project Governance & documentation
- Builds & maintains effective working relationships with each of the key departments in the organisation
- Develops close relationships with business partners.
Skills and Experience required include:
- Experience in System Analysis, with a good understanding of Web API services (REST and SOAP)
- Strong analytical skills including core competencies of building business relationships
- Expertise in managing vendors to ensure the successful delivery of Applications
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Project and MS Visio
- Understanding of relational databases, report writing with tools such as SQL would be beneficial (but not esesntial)
This is a rare opportunity in the local market, to join a company with an outstanding company culture and extremely low staff turnover.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW!!
For further information you can call Matthew Chatterton or Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7400 for a confidential chat about this amazing opportunity.