As an IT Systems Analyst in our Enterprise Solutions and Technology business area, you'll develop standard system documents for various IT applications. You will work in a Scrum team, collaborate with our developers, business partners and delivery services with an agile approach.
- Effective communication in various styles across different media types is critical to providing detailed technical, professional, and/or policy advice on complex problems to a wide range of business partners in this role.
- As a member of the scrum team, you may also mentor and review the work of less experienced team members as well as provide quality assurance on others work. We're an agile team with between 10 and 15 team members - primarily based within Canberra.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Extend and enhance the System documentation repository, covering new or changed system functionality.
- Support, coach and guide less-experienced staff and actively support team training
- Adhere to all established processes, methodologies and procedures; contribute to the development of new work practices
- Contribute to quality assurance reviews and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain effective performance levels and expertise; share knowledge with team members
- Work within various multi-disciplined teams, using own experience to contribute towards requirements analysis, development and support processes. Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution.
- Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209157
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.