We are currently recruiting an IT Systems Administrator for a large Federal Government client.
The IT Systems Administrator role is a hands-on role that is responsible for providing advice, analysis, troubleshooting and administration for IT systems, identifying and actioning change requests, defect and risk mitigation and providing input into process and system design.
The ideal Job Seeker will:
- evaluate risks, suggest solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- have knowledge of Office 365, Azure, SharePoint and Dynamics Online
- effectively work with vendors and suppliers to maintain and improve system reliability and efficiency
- assist in the development of infrastructure mapping, develop robust internal frameworks and contribute to the overall efficiency of the IT Directorate
- contribute to, and manage implementation of, agreed standards and frameworks such as Service Management, Change Management, Release Management and Asset Management (based on ITIL)
- have attention to detail and can develop and maintain IT systems design, asset and configuration documentation that highlights design intent, user experience, system and business process, issues, and risks capture.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Geordie McPherson on 03 8080 7200 for more information.