Our federal government client is seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join their newly formed Security Operations Team.
As an IT Systems Administrator in the branch, you will be responsible for the configuration, daily administration and health of the department's Cyber Security End Point Detection systems and other toolsets to enable the Cyber Security department to monitor, record and respond to malicious activity within the environment.
You will provide expertise and knowledge to deliver new and existing cyber security services to our stakeholders as well as work with other areas of the branch such as the Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) and IT Security Assurance (ITSA) to manage the department's cyber risk posture.
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- Has experience and skill in using and administrating one or more of the following technologies or similar:
o Endpoint Threat Detection Solutions eg VMware Carbon Black, and other security toolsets
o Microsoft SQL
o Windows Servers
o Linux Servers
o Scripting with Phyton
o Microsoft Azure
o Amazon Web Services
- Has experience working on IT Systems in Enterprise environments
- Ability to adapt to new technology and to quickly provide resolution to problems.
- Investigate and resolve issues relating to applications and maintenance, documenting processes and providing advice and guidance to the team
- Identify and address issues, risks and uncertainties and apply all established processes, methodologies and procedures to system maintenance, installation and issue resolution
- Maintain, support and upgrade technologies and resolve operational issues
- Able to communicate clearly in written and oral forms
- Work as part of a team
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 or a Baseline level Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #203784
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.