Our Federal Government Department is seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator who will be responsible for providing infrastructure and administrator support for WebSphere Message Broker IIB10 based solutions and WebSphere MQ (Various versions), installing and configuring MQ & Broker, designing and configuring MQ Infrastructure as well as deploying MQ & Message Broker packages.
This is a contract role starting at the earliest for 12 months with 2*12 months extension options and will be located at our clients' office in Canberra (CBD).
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in WMB v7.0 /IIB v 10.0 and WMQ version 7.0 and above (8, 9)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in IBM MQ, WMB and IIB tools: (MO71, Tivoli Omegamon, Tivoli Editor, RFHUtility, FTP, Qload, SaveQmgr, IIB Tool kit, WMB Toolkit, ODBC SQL (connection SQL database))
- Extensive knowledge and experience in MQSC and MQSI commands
- Knowledge and experience in application developer in WMB and IIB
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016 R2
- Extensive knowledge and experience in VB scripts, DOS commands scripts, HTML applications, PowerShell commands scripts
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must have an active Baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 193566.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.