Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled IT Systems Administrator to engage in the following deliverables:
- Complex administration and problem resolution tasks,
- Building the support planning/ forecasting models
- Building capability with existing team members, and to provide consultancy to various stakeholders
This is a long-term contract role until June 2021, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Extensive and proven experience in the support and administration of IBM Cognos Enterprise Planning Contributor and/ or Cognos TM1 environments
- Develop and maintain deployment and/or environment strategies, including management of development, test and production environments and responding to issues
- Undertake research of current IT system practices and assist with incident analysis, improvements, monitoring and reporting.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #205234
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.