Our Federal Government client is seeking an IT Systems Analyst
This is an initial 6 month contract with 2 x 6 months possible extensions this role is based in Canberra.
This role is for a System Analyst who is experienced in complex voice and digital contact centre solutions and telephony platforms and to work in an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) team. The departments Contact Centre solution is based on a Cisco / Genesys platform and includes Nuance products for Virtual Assistant and Voice Biometrics and Verint products for Call Recording and Quality Assessment.
As a sucessful candidate you will:
- Provide expert advice and analysis support for our Contact Centre applications including Genesys, Nuance and Verint products and process design and use technical expertise to contribute to the development of the client's IT strategic direction
- Identify problems and assess their significance in the development of mainframe & midrange applications, tools and process automation that support the achievement of business outcomes
- Consult and share information with clients, technical staff, management and others; share own expertise, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
- Recognise and seek to resolve issues impacting on database designs, application and database performance and make recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver on improvements
- Lead the investigation of systems resource usage in various environments using performance testing and tuning methodologies, and apply audit and forecasting methodologies to the analysis to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Think about the future and consider the long term implications of application problems and take action within agreed timeframes and quality requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to analyse and understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve complex problems
- Lead user research activities, including testing phases to support quality assurance measures for the solution design
- Understand and operate within the client's corporate project management and governance policies when undertaking project work in the identification and development of ideas to improve systems and/or processes
- Manage a range of systems performance enhancements through the client's change process and be responsible for meeting service level targets
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidate must be an Australian Citizen or must have lived and worked in Australia for atleast 5 years.
Apply now for immediate consideration. For a confidential discussion contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730, Job Reference: #208623
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.