- Part time employment - 20 hours a week
- Leading environmental planning company
- Sydney CBD based / 6-month contract plus extension
- Roles offers extreme flexibility
Our client is seeking an experienced help desk consultant to work alongside the CFO to support the company's various technical requirements. The main responsibilities of the role involve managing an external IT provider that supports the business technically.
- Friendly and supportive team who enjoy working there
- Suits someone looking for part time work or needs flexibility
- Stable business with 100 staff
- Assist company manage various technical issues - level 1 and 2
- Resolving server issues, email issues, PC issues, HP laptop's, CPU and surface pro
- Also resolving technical issues with onsite server and cloud
- Liaise with managed service provider (msp) supporting the business
- Log service calls with MSP
- Administrative coordination
- Experienced help desk or technical support - level 1 and 2
- Confident to work with CFO and leadership team and manage MSP
- Willingness to work on variety of tasks from administration / support to level 2 work
- Ideally has knowledge of rolling out new PC's nit not essential
- Suits someone willing to work part time
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 193166.
Please click the apply button.