We have multiple IT Support/ Helpdesk roles available across experience levels and skill sets.
Role 1 - Bowen Hills location - Permament Full time:
We are looking for a product support person to support the product development team. In the product development side of the business, we have built a hardware and software platform that is used to deliver real-time care to elderly residents in care homes 24x7.
The role will include:
- Level 2 and 3 technical supports, supporting the engineers and customers.
- Client interfaces, for technical support, for test programs, for general notices.
- Updating manual test procedures when features are added.
- Performing manual tests during release cycles.
- Writing documentation such as user guides and reports, and ideally higher-level documentation such as product definition documents.
- Running scripts for data extraction, configuration updates, etc.
- Configuring business systems for the whole company e.g., Google Workspace administration.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skilsl required
Role 2 - Brisbane CBD location - Australian Citizenship required - Permament Full time::
- Provide first point of IT Support contact for all Clients.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Assisting staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face; email and ticketing system or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution and/or escalate to supplier or partner organisations as required.
- Log and update all incidents and service requests in Helpdesk system.
- Manage Helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritising systematically to minimise backlog and ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the integrity of all client data.
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying or forwarding to relevant suppliers in a timely manner.
- Monitor performance of Client systems, ensuring issues are appropriately escalated and resolved
Role 3 - Brisbane CBD - Australian Citizenship required - 6 months contract:
The IT Support Officer is responsible for:
1. Providing high quality, responsive, courteous and timely 1st and 2nd level IT support to members and staff. This includes:
a. being available to adequately cover Service Desk functions as rostered/required
b. monitoring and managing IT support requests through the Service Desk system, mailbox and telephone;
c. Ensuring issues are documented correctly and resolved in a timely fashion
2. Fostering effective and productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This may include:
a. liaising with external service providers in relation to support arrangements, procurement, invoicing and other tasks as required
b. communicating technical information to non-technical members and staff
3. Test, install and maintain computers, peripherals, video conferencing, office equipment, software, logs and security systems as required.
4. Maintain and monitor backup procedures, communications and security systems.
For more information on these roles, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643. Applications close Thursday, 7th April 2022. Apply Now!