Peoplebank are currently recruiting for two IT Support Engineers to work on contract positions (initially to 30th June, but extension likely), based in Adelaide.
You will be responsible for
- Remote management of Windows servers, software installation, AD user accounts management, group policy configuration.
- Verify implementation is successful against test criteria and resolve any issues.
- Liaise and coordinate with site staff and other project teams.
- Respond to incidents and requests tickets.
- Track and record progress and communicate to the team.
Skills Required include:
- Essential: Windows Server administration, Active Directory users and computers, group policy and PowerShell.
- Desirable experience: familiarity with cloud computing concepts and Networking concepts as well as familiarity with iOS, Chromebooks and Win10.
- Personal attributes:
- Be productive and manage their time efficiently according to deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and seek new work when their current task is complete or on hold.
- Be a team player and actively collaborate and share information with other team members.
- Communicate well, in written or oral form, with clients and colleagues using a professional and clear manner and language appropriate to the audience.
- Be able to work independently
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564