The IT Support Officer will be the first point of contact for participants and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone/email enquiries and duties and appointment processes.
- Identify and monitor workflow, develop mitigation strategies and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Perform independent investigation and analysis.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and collaborative relationships with external stakeholders.
- Represent the Branch on internal working groups and in meetings and negotiations with other government and non-government entities.
- Quality Assurance of incident, problem and service requests.
- Develop and evaluate technology solutions to support business requirements.
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving the level one issues in computer hardware and software in a mainframe systems such as laptops and PCs
- Installing and up grading hardware and software and providing complete assistance while configuring.
- Providing general desktop support, project coordination, imaging/ re-imaging PCs, and laptops.
- Providing one on one assistance to the end user regarding the technical flaw, either by phone, mails, or in person.
- Coordinating with the third party service provider for timely repair of the system under the maintenance agreement warranty, and repairing minor flaws in hardware if not covered under the same.
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience working in a large Federal government Agency
- A bachelor or higher qualifications (or equivalent industry professional experience) in relevant fields such as information technology, engineering or computer science with substantial experience in Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a relevant IT support position, within a large enterprise.
- A strong positive attitude towards customer service and operations.
For more information please contact Ben Neal and reference #201764