Our client, a global training and learning organisation is seeking to engage an IT Support Analyst covering 1s t, 2nd and 3rd line support.
You will be the sole IT support Analyst to the business and will be the first point of contact for all IT support issues and projects - playing a crucial role in supporting the infrastructure and BAU across 4 sites working from the Sydney office location. The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Good customer service skills, excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Problem solving/troubleshooting ability
- Experience of working in ticket-based environment such as Zendesk/service now etc
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Skillset in the following technologies is mandatory:
- Exchange and Active Directory
- Group Policy Management
- Firewall and Proxies
- Office 365 Administration
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting:192928 reference number or please click the apply button.