About the role
We believe that providing excellent customer service is the key to success for any Information Technology Department. As an IT Support Officer for our clients, you will play a critical role in supporting our team, within multiple branches and systems. The IT Support Officer is the first point of contact and will effectively deal with phone enquiries to our IT support helpdesk, and work on tickets within our helpdesk system.
- Assist with maintaining our fleet of workstations and peripherals including POS equipment.
- Assist with printer enquiries and troubleshooting
- Assist with Team software and hardware requests via the Ticketing Helpdesk System or over the phone.
- Assist with the recording of accurate records within the department.
- Above all else, maintain a curious and open attitude towards learning and improvements.
Skills and experience
- You often wonder, is there a better way? (Focus on process improvement).
- Ability to learn from and interpret technical documentation.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Demonstratable troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to relate to our Team and our external customers.
- A proactive approach to learning.
- Demonstratable knowledge of computer, laptop, and tablet hardware and the ability to identify and resolve common faults.
- Demonstratable understanding of standard software (Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory).
- Valid Australian Driver's License and own transport.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 248850.
Applications close soon, so apply now!