Our CBD Based client is looking for an experienced IT Support Officer that can provide assistance with imaging computers, setting computers up, and rolling out windows 10.
If you have previous Windows 10 Rollout experience, this would be very highly regarded.
Providing first level support including incident recording, problem, resolution (including remote support) and escalation across a variety of computing and communications environments while adhering to established incident management processes.
- Answer Service Desk emails and phone calls.
- Complete assigned tasks, incident escalations, resolution and queue management via HPSM.
- Develop and maintain effective, customer focussed communications with all users of the service
- Configuring iPads
- Technical or vocational ICT qualifications or significant Level 1 Service Desk job experience
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Sound conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of ICT networks and the data communications applicable to video conferencing.
- Experience and application of ICT Service Management Principles (ideally ITIL)
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Microsoft office experience
- Experience in HP Service manager or similar
Ideally you will:
- Have the ability to participate in an after-hours on-call roster when and if required.
- Hold a Current C Class driver license desirable
Please apply now or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 to discuss this opportunity, job ref 238191