Our Client -
Our client is currently looking for an IT Support Officer to work within their IT support team, initially for a 3-month contract. This is project and BAU work, and Windows 10 Rollout experience would be beneficial for this role.
Duties and responsibilities -
- Providing first level support including incident recording, problem, resolution (including remote support) and escalation across a variety of computing and communications environments while adhering to established incident management processes.
- Answer Service Desk emails and phone calls.
- Complete assigned tasks, incident escalations, resolution, and queue management via HPSM.
- Develops and maintains effective, customer focussed communications with all users of the service
- Configuring iPads
Skills required -
- Technical or vocational ICT qualifications or significant Level 1 ServiceDesk job experience
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of ICT networks and the data communications applicable to video conferencing.
- Experience and application of ICT Service Management Principles (ideally ITIL)
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- MS office experience
- Experience in HP Service manager or similar
- Ability to participate in an after-hours on-call roster when and if required.
- Current C Class driver license desirable
- Work for a tier 1 organistion
- Perth location
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (207575)