- Permanent Opportunity with Christian non-for-profit organisation in the education sector.
- Networks (Data/Voice), Server and EUC level 2 support.
- Working between 2 different sites around the Sydney South West region.
Our client, a non-for-profit, Christian/faith based organisation within the education sector, has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer with mixed platform skills to provide level 2 support.
The role will be joining a tight knit team of Infrastructure Engineers who cover everything from Network Communications, Systems Administration and End User Technologies. Supporting environment of 1500+ users.
This position's primary focus will be working across 2nd level support of Microsoft Desktop and Server technologies (active directory, exchange, Office 365, desktop rollouts, server build/maintenance) as well as Mac laptops and iOS devices. This support will be conducted in an onsite, field capacity; requiring outstanding communication skills coupled with a highly professional and customer centric personality.
With some of the peripheral services involving IP Telephony, Data Networks and Cloud technologies you will be asked to provide support in these areas from time to time. So previous experience with Cisco (Voice and Data), Office365, GoogleDocs and Linux RHEL technologies would be advantageous however not absolutely necessary. The role will additionally be responsible for providing applications support in an ad hoc capacity.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a level 2 Technical Support capacity.
- Proven experience with Windows Server 2008/12 (server builds, systems administration etc.).
- Experience with Windows OS and Office 365.
- Experience with Mac OSX and iOS devices.
- Experience with Cisco devices (routers, switches and IP Telephony) would be highly advantageous.
- Access to your own vehicle and a full drivers license.
- Outstanding communication skills with an energetic and dynamic nature coupled with a team player's attitude and customer centric personality.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 187892
Please click the apply button.