This position is responsible for resolving or escalating incidents and service requests in accordance with the agreed support model. The purpose of this role is to support, educate and guide in deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure, software, voice communication and audio / visual technology.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responding to incidents and service requests from staff and contractors using the IT infrastructure and information systems.
- Recording the details of incidents and service requests, monitoring their progress, and providing reports to the originator and to IT management.
- Maintaining the register of IT assets throughout their lifecycle and providing reports to
IT management and the Finance team when required.
- Assisting as required in the designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining one or more desktop standard operating environments (SOEs).
- Assisting as required with evaluating, planning, executing, testing, and implementing
desktop hardware or software upgrades and voice communication technologies.
- Aiding business users with operating the audio / visual equipment and collaboration
software, including Teams and Zoom installed in meeting rooms and general areas.
- Second-line incident and problem management for desktop SOE issues.
- Assisting in the development, refining, and documenting of knowledge, processes, and procedures as they relate to the items above.
Must be proficient in using, supporting, and troubleshooting the following.
- Microsoft Windows
- Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint, OneNote, and Teams
- Office 365
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
Knowledge and experience in identifying and solving non-technical people's problems with
technology, and prioritising service requests.
Demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, utilising communication, and interpersonal skills, including a commitment to providing a high level of customer service.
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (212858)