Our client, an iconic Australian enterprise, are looking for a Support Lead to and lead a team of developers in SRE/DEVOPS, service management and support their platform. An initial 6-month contract with possible extensions.
- Lead the activities running the day-to-day operations of the Lodgement digital platform
- Proactively identify possible production issues, incident and enhancements and lead the delivery of the fixes
- Lead Problem and Incident management for issues raised for the Lodgement digital platform
- Lead the deployment activities by helping to raise change, get approvals, mobilise resources and represent in CAB if required
- Work with development teams to ensure transition to support process has been carried and create Transition to support documentation to make sure operational readiness for the to-be deployed change
- Focus on Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Triage, Support and Configuration Management
- Communicate effectively with development, product and internal business support teams
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Working knowledge with multiple technologies like AWS, Java, Angular, API gateway, Oracle and similar Database technologies
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), POSTMAN, JSON Schema, XML, ITSM ServiceNow
- Background in development with at least one of the language - Java, Python or any other scripting language
- Ability to manage conflicts and have strong communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Teertha Shetty on (03) 80807262 and quote job # 242788