Our Federal Government Client is seeking a self-motivated and positive IT Support/Help Desk. This is 6-month contracts with extensions options available and requires candidates to have Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Provide basic ICT service delivery in a large organisation
- Assist in rollout of IT equipment
- Provide basic configuration and/or setup of end user IT equipment
- Travel interstate and occasionally work on weekend
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated IT Support/Help Desk experience working in a large organisation and providing basic ICT service delivery
- Experience in installing and/or supporting end user equipment's such as Printers, Desktops, Network, VC & AV
- Experience in configuration and testing of IT equipment's
- Open to Travel (Air travel & Driving) interstate with occasional weekend work
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200084.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.