IT Support Engineer
About the role
Ensuring a reliable and responsive ICT service to meet the requirements of IT business customers and maintained at high levels of systems and networks availability and security through optimal system management processes.
- Participate in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all operational IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance.
- Contribute to systems development, enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Ensure relevant telecommunications or IT infrastructure appropriately supports business continuity.
- Contribute to development of ICT standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Contribute to the provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Manage ICT hardware / software assets and inventorys.
- Manage and deploy mobile device and applications via MS inTune MDM.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT service related roles.
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise MS server and desktop operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience administering Microsoft Active Directory systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, information systems, or equivalent education and experience, along with advanced technical credentials.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate or experience with ITSM processes.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 30037643 quoting reference 208773.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.