- Design and deployment of IT hardware, software, and services as required.
- Account provision and general IT product support.
- Provide ad hoc technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
- Contribute to essential 8 compliance and security certification/accreditation related activities
- Systems documentation
- System Administration
- Communications Room/Desk Patching.
- Printer management.
- Laptop management (Imaging, patching, managing asset loan registers, help with other laptop issues)
Skills and experience:
- IT experience (software, hardware, network infrastructure)
- Ability to design and maintain IT system solutions
- Ability to provide day-to-day support to technical and end users
- Network administration (Switches and firewalls)
- Network Security skills
- Linux and Windows OS and server administration skills.
- System administration
- Laptop Management (WDS and imaging skills)
- Good understanding of the ISM and ACSC's "Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents"
Due to the secuirty clearance required for the role appplication must be an Australian Citizen with minimum NV1 clearance.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 (email@example.com) quoting reference 212910.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.