- Sydney CBD Location
- Attractive daily rates
- varied role providing help desk / Desktop support
An IT Support Analyst, working in a collaborative environment providing L1/L2 Help desk and onsite support You will be working within a varied environment responsible for resolving incidents and service requests whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and investigate, diagnose and resolve hardware and software faults related to end-user devices.
Key Responsibilities include
- Providing enterprise level technical support and customer-oriented service experience
- Troubleshooting desktops, laptops and tablets running a Windows OS (Win 7, 8.1 and/or 10)
- Working with and troubleshooting common enterprise applications (MS Office, Office 365, Lync, Skype for Business)
- Troubleshooting printers and print servers
- ITIL v3, MCITP/MCTS and/or relevant technical qualifications highly regarded
- Ability to work with composure and professionalism when dealing with multiple demands.
If interested, please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 213124