About the Company :
Our client is one of the world's leading organisation in digital and cloud space. Working in a dynamic and hybrid team based in Sydney
About the role :
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting end users with technical issue and troubleshoot queries. You will be the first point of contact for day-to-day IT and telecommunications enquiries, thus provisioning high and consistent quality customer service, timely and efficient analysis of incidents, accurate provisioning of service requests and thorough ticket handling.
- Assist users in resolving technical issues related to their laptop (MAC and Windows) and mobile phones.
- Installs configures and troubleshoots hardware including laptops, workstations, printers, video conference units and mobile devices.
- Support through phone and live-chat channels (based on the assigned schedule).
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
- Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team.
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support.
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including delegating low
complexity work to the Helpdesk
- Undergraduate academic degree
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.),
hardware/software and general technology trends
Preferred not essential:
- Chromebox for meetings and conference room A|V setup.
- Knowledge of User Management in Active Directory.
- Experience working with MACs.
- Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 239676.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.