Key career role for IT Support Analyst to join a Leading NSW Government Department
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
A leading NSW Government Department is looking for an IT Support Analyst to provide support, education and guidance in the deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems and issues.
There are positions available at Orange, Wagga, Queanbeyan and Warilla, NSW.
- Diagnose and resolve ICT incidents and issues via remote-support tools, telephone and on-site support
- Provide and maintain ICT support services in accordance with the Department's standards, policies and operating procedures and agreed service levels
- Participate in the deployment, maintenance and improvement of the Department's standardised ICT systems
- Provide operational technical in accordance with the Department's standardised ICT technologies, policies and operating procedures.
- Contribute to the improvement of ICT services through the escalation of relevant incidents, requests and problems
- Provide advice to principals, managers and others about the Department's standard ICT technologies and services to assist their decisions about effective use of available equipment
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with Departmental protocols.
For more information about the role please contact Masood Khan on (02) 8267 274, quoting reference number 214613.