Our client, a vibrant, dynamic student-centered University, are looking for an IT Support Analyst to deliver multi-channel IT support services at a campus level.
The IT Support Analyst will be supporting a full range of campus based ICT resources (i.e. computer labs, audio visual, printers etc.) through a variety of channels including telephone, remote desktop, chat support and face-to-face resolving as many incidents and requests at first point of contact as possible.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree and/or relevant experience in an appropriate discipline (e.g. ICT user support, IT technician etc.) or Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or similar accreditation or professional expertise.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in providing effective end-user support in a large and complex organisation.
- Ability to work as part of a roster covering 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday.
- Demonstrated skills in providing exceptional customer service and ability to deal with difficult situations
- Knowledge of relevant best practice frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in applying structured problem solving techniques in a user-support environment including liaising with colleagues and interpreting when to escalate individual and systemic problems for resolution within appropriate timeframes
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 for more information quoting job reference: 214283