on-site support of desktop, laptop and tablet PCs, mobile phones, iPads and other end-user devices as Help desk support services for all Technology
- Provides on-site Technology support to end users for all their technology needs to meet specified Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and ITIL best practice
- Deploy and maintain standard desktop, laptop, tablet, or other endpoint systems and devices ensuring that any asset and configuration information is recorded and updated as required
- Manages break/fix and replacement processes to minimize disruption to end users
- Accurately record requests, incidents and resolutions into the ServiceNow ticketing system
- Provides basic Audio Visual support for meeting room, presentation as well as audio and video conferencing systems.
- Support authorised uses connecting to or attempting to connect to corporate network and assist in the coordination and completion of accessing LAN, print and file services, connection to WAN and VPN.
- Evaluates tickets for ongoing performance improvement opportunities and reduction of endpoint incidents
Key Skills and Experience
- 1+ year of related Technology customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in installing, upgrading and migrating to Microsoft Windows operating system on end user devices
- Configuring hardware, applications, network connectivity and access to network resources
- Experience with supporting mobile device operating systems (Apple IOS and Android) in a corporate environment
If interested in this role or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt quoting 201946