About the Role:
Our client requires IT Technical O365 Specialists to assist with the development of monitoring policies tools. This Project is a New Capability that focuses on utilising technology within the current Departmental O365 Subscription. Ongoing Client consultation has identified a business need to move toward pro-active rather than re-active processes to identify fraud, non-compliance and HR issues.
The successful candidate/s will have experience with establishing policies and configuration of the Information Compliance and DLP Tools within Microsoft O365.
Working in conjunction with the IT Security Operations Team we expect the successful applicants to assist with:
- Consultation with client areas
- Document requirements
- Document Workflows
- Agree on priority cases
- Document design and configurations
- Implement and Configure targeted policies
- Test workflows with client areas
- Tune output to meet client expectations
- Provide training in the established policies and workflows - where necessary.
To be successful you will possess:
- The successful candidate/s will have experience and be able to demonstrate the capability to establishing policies and configuration of the Information Compliance and DLP Tools within Microsoft O365.
- Project establishment - Ability to elicit business requirements from client areas, identify the Technical Capabilities available (within O365) then implement these business requirements as policies and configuration within O365.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication Skills - Demonstrated ability to establish working relationships with client areas, communicate (both verbally and in writing) with staff of varying levels, articulate technical ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to undertake project work utilising an iterative implementation approach ensuring that O365 policies and configuration meet client's business requirements.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 210677