Peoplebank currently recruiting for an IT Solution Architect to work on a large complex project, based in the Adelaide CBD, on a long term contract basis.
- Development of IT Architecture artefacts, generally solution options and solution architecture.
- Actively contribute to the shared enterprise architecture model (architecture repository) and subsequent preparation of architectural documents and presentations for key decision-making.
- Evaluate and document the change impacts to processes and enterprise systems, to align services and processes to better meet business requirements.
- Proactively identify and address architectural challenges at both a project and BAU level by working with all subject matter experts.
- Assist with the elicitation of business intent, prioritise stakeholder requirements and critical success criteria and develop solution options to inform business cases and viability assessments & options papers.
- Work closely with the BA to use and clarify requires. Proactively identify gaps and actively manage a plan to address these with key stakeholders.
- Investigate and adhere to security policies surrounding content retention and consumption, considerations concerning required standards and practices and ensure IT Architecture integrity across all architecture domains.
- Provide architectural leadership, supporting direct team members and the wider value chain across solution delivery, as required.
- Maintain a governance oversight between IT Architecture and solution design - ensuring minimal translation issues, to ensure overall compliance and minimal translation issues during solution implementation, as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience in IT Architecture, including Solution Architecture (at least 6 years).
- Demonstrated client relationship management/consulting and customer focused experience.
- Experience in constructing and designing technical solutions and aligned with:
- Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF 9 preferred)
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical Design.
- Technical Architecture Standards and Patterns
- Model Driven Architecture and Development.
- Software Development Life Cycles
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Service Recovery
- Production Planning and Acceptance.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to select the most appropriate solution to any business requirements and to take into account the broader and external organisational issues when planning and making decisions.
- Demonstrated highly effective interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to relate effectively to a diverse customer base across all technical and business domains.
- Leadership skills with the ability negotiate successful outcomes in an innovative and resourceful manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of professional competence and an ethical approach.
- High level ability to articulate and present complex concepts clearly and concisely, and to identify, analyse and conceptualise problems, in order to formulate and execute appropriate Solutions and present high level written reports.
- Strong knowledge of systems' architecture and industry trends, combined with the ability to think strategically and make solution recommendations based on business strategy requirements.
- Ability to apply frameworks, methodologies and processes to achieve intended outcomes.
- Strong visual architecture modelling skill, preferably using Enterprise Architecture Model (EAM) system Sparx EA
- Detailed knowledge of modelling architecture patterns, practices and standards.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration!
SA: LHS 296564