Peoplebank are recruiting for an IT Solution Architect to work for one of our clients based in Adelaide on an initial contact until 30th June 2021 (extensions very likely).
- Defining the overall architectural and technical solutions to meet defined business outcomes and requirements by:
- Coordinating solution implementations by developing and executing a solution strategy by:
- Maintaining the architecture conformance of existing solutions
- Assisting with the setting of architecture strategies
- Developing technology roadmaps for specific and integrated service offerings, researching, evaluating and recommending new and/or alternative technologies which will enhance current systems;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of services provided by IT by identifying and recommending improvements to current solutions, documentation and outcomes.
Skills and experience required:
Essential Minimum Requirements
- Proven ability to analyse and understand a customer's business and its needs;
- Experience in the design and implementation of large corporate ICT business solutions applications;
- Experience in solution delivery in a multi-tier and multi-platform environment;
- Experience in network and software application modelling as a means to providing effective solution designs;
- Experience in a broad range of applications platforms, databases, networks, servers and storage systems;
- Experience in formulating frameworks and architectures particularly solution architectures and developing strategies for their introduction;
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels in a team environment, to plan and organise work, both personally and for a group/team in the achievement of goals;
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the maintenance of a harmonious, safe and healthy workplace, free of harassment, unlawful discrimination and bullying and where diversity is valued.
- Strong background in Microsoft technologies, particularly Active Directory, .Net, and SQL Server;
- Experience in the design of applications in the J2EE environment;
- Experience in integration, SOA, Web Service gateways and distributed software architectures;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with the Unified Modelling Language (UML) for 4+1 modelling and in particular deployment diagrams;
- Experience in web applications integrating with legacy mainframe applications;
- Experience in formally evaluating IT products.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
SA: LHS 296564