Our Federal Government Client is seeking a solution architect who is familiar with telephony platforms and infrastructures to provide technical leadership, lead governance and assurance processes.
Key position responsibilities:
- Lead the development of strategies within one or more domains of specialisation
- Lead research activities and provide expert advice on IT directions, strategy, candidate technologies, and the re-use of enterprise IT capabilities within a framework of priorities, objectives and strategy
- Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence across the enterprise architecture to support business needs
- Plan, coordinate and manage allocated resources, work area priorities and workflows
- Develop and implement architecture capability roadmaps and impact assessments to support business outcomes
- Think about systems sustainability, longevity and end to end operability when establishing patterns and design solutions
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Communications/Network Architect, with knowledge and experience of Cisco solutions and integration with market leading Contact Centre applications
- An understanding of telephony and communications best practices, industry trends and innovations
- Team player; Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to design contact centre program/project level solutions
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 203215
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.