Peoplebank are currently recruiting for an IT Consulting company, who is looking to add a Solution Architect to its team on an initial 12 month contract.
Based in the Adelaide CBD, you will be working on a large, complex Program based in Adelaide CBD.
To be suitable for the role, you must be a talented Solution Architect, who can show in-depth and proven prior experience delivering large and complex IT Solutions (Systems) in enterprise environments.
- Document current technical state of a number of existing systems, in conjunction with the clients own technical teams.
- Document conceptual architecture / design of the new solution including integration points for information flow.
- Prepare solutions options document (SOD) based on functional and non-functional requirements to communicate potential solution options and benefits/risks for the new solution.
- Contribute architecture and technical requirements to procurement documents that will enable the project to approach the market for solutions / service provision.
- Prepare Solution Architecture Document (SAD) for the new solution.
- Prepare technical design / specification documents for the new solution
- Prepare technical design / specification documents for integration between the new solution and other systems (internal and external)
- Assist with mainframe decommissioning work, including data migration approach from the legacy system.
So, if you are an experienced Solution Architect looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402