- $85k - $109.5k
- January 2019 Start
- West Sydney location
We are looking to hire an experienced Mainframe Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Provide development process guidance; and develop and define organisation configuration items associated with process and quality improvements framework.
- Plan, design and coordinate the development and implementation of processes and product integration to an operational model
- Develop, analyse and code mainframe systems and applications
- Conduct business analysis that identify design and process requirements.
- Demonstrated high-level understanding of software development process and best practice.
- Proven experience with mainframe systems
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 7 years IT experience
- Proven experience as a Mainframe Developer - must have held this title
- Experience with Evolve application is essential for this position
- Insurance industry experience is ideal as the successful candidate needs to understand the technology and application landscape to be able to hit the ground running
- Good communication skills as you will be liaising with some areas of the business
- Able to start in the New Year
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button