Our enterprise level client is currently looking for an experienced FIFO IT Support Engineer for an initial 6 month contract role.
Duties will Include:
* Management of Incidents and Requests via client ticketing system to ensure SLA's are met
* Assist in the administration of the existing computing systems and communications network.
* Assist with the client's backup procedures, as directed by Backup Administrator, Server Team.
* Respond to 3rd level resolver team request to assist in maintaining clients infrastructure stability.
* Assist in Project work as required.
* Contribute to the client's knowledge base articles.
* Ensure site computer room(s) are well maintained and monthly checks are completed as required.
* Excellent communications skills including the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
* Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently in an autonomous environment with a strong focus on performance and time management.
* Effective team player with demonstrated collaborative skills in a diverse environment.
* Experience in providing second level IT support
* Some experience in working in a remote mining environment.
* Experience in working in a FIFO role.
* Certificate IV in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience.
* Business/Technical tertiary qualification an advantage.
* Valid Australian Drivers' License for manual vehicle.
- Work for a tier 1 mining organisation
- Fly in fly out with an attractive roster.
- Competitive rate
- Great for work life balance
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job ref: 212130