- Understand operation inside out
- Negotiate with stakeholders to achieve an outcome
- Complex environment (Mix of Support Obligations)
- Ability to solve problems
The Service Operations Manager monitors and co-ordinates BAU support operations of company's production and non-production environments, platforms, and applications. In this role, you will work with various application, infrastructure, and project teams to monitor and improve the performance of support teams and vendor deliverables. Ensure adherence to process and operational deliverables.
- Work with the Service Delivery Managers to implement and manage ongoing initiatives to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage Customer Satisfaction by addressing Operational performance issues.
- Manage Service Operations to ensure key performance indicators are achieved.
- Manage, improve, and automate operations in alignment with Vendor Support Agreements
- Effective Stakeholder and Commercial Engagement with Senior Business and Vendor stakeholders
- Work with key stakeholders to develop documentation, systems, and processes to streamline day-to-day operations - aligned with client and business outcomes
- Ensuring consistent compliance with business operation procedures.
- Manage the operations to ensure service level agreements are adhered to.
- With the Service Delivery Managers, participate in IT major incident management process
- Ensuring service-related documentation is accurate, up to date, and readily available.
- Work with the End User Services Manager to produce management reports and vendor and client performance reports to an agreed schedule.
- Act as an escalation point for operational matters - liaising with stakeholders where appropriate.
Knowledge / Qualifications
- 3+ years leading Client Operations within ITIL aligned service delivery framework (Formal ITIL certification is advantageous).
- Experience in managing contracts with service levels and responding to tenders and proposals.
- Commercial acumen - financial awareness, budgeting, and business planning knowledge.
- Ability to work independently to set outcomes and timeframes and deliver against key milestones.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, with excellent organisational skills to self-prioritise and multi-task.
- Keen interest and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Building Customer Relationships
- Managing Vendor Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Operational Decision Making
- Experience in IT Operations/Environment Management in a corporate environment
- Agile experience
- Team leadership and/or mentoring
- Knowledge and experience in IT Infrastructure and End User Operations
- ITIL Accreditation
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate please APPLY quoting reference 241724.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.