Our CBD Based client is looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Officer that can work in a busy service desk environment, managing technical calls
Providing first level support including incident recording, problem, resolution (including remote support) and escalation across a variety of computing and communications environments while adhering to established incident management processes.
- Answer Service Desk emails and phone calls.
- Complete assigned tasks, incident escalations, resolution and queue management via HPSM.
- Develop and maintain effective, customer focussed communications with all users of the service
- Configuring iPads
- Technical or vocational ICT qualifications or significant Level 1 Service Desk job experience
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Sound conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of ICT networks and the data communications applicable to video conferencing.
- Experience and application of ICT Service Management Principles (ideally ITIL)
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Microsoft office experience
- Experience in HP Service manager or similar
Please apply now or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 to discuss this opportunity, job ref 238191