Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a talented IT Service Desk Analyst.
Under limited supervision, you will:
- Assist the client employees on the phone and via email with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework;
- Undertake Level 1 and 2 Desktop support for employees, including hardware maintenance, hardware replacement and remote site support;
- Perform systems administration and asset management tasks; potentially including hardware relocations and asset auditing;
- Undertake trend analysis and incident resolution, including the additions to and maintenance of knowledge database information;
- Update internal operating procedures;
- Aid with the research, evaluation, and recommendations for improving service delivery to client employees.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in the provision of L1 and L2 Service Desk deliverables in a technical environment;
- Demonstrated high standards of client liaison and problem resolution skills;
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Windows 7, Office 2010, Citrix, Active Directory, smart devices;
- Provided example/s of procedural documentation is highly desirable.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724 or email: email@example.com
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.