Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled IT Service Desk Analyst to provide first and limited second level IT support. The role is the first point of contact for all IT systems, via phone, email, onsite-support, including video conferencing and training and as directed.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadlines whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Mobility Devices including tablets, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205164
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.