Our client is one of Australia's Federal Government Agencies. They are currently seeking multiple Service Desk Analysts to undertake level 1 and 2 desktop support under limited direction. In this role, you would be expected to support the ICT Service Desk by resolving various technical problems.
As this role is working for the Australian Federal Government, we require the successful candidate to be an Australian Citizen and obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to deliver in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment, a good cultural fit, and an ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
In this role:
- Assist staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework.
- Undertake Level 1 and 2 Desktop support for staff in various offices.
- Perform systems administration and asset management tasks in support of the ICT Operations team. Record accurate, timely and meaningful data in relation to client follow ups, requests, and communication.
- Conduct research and analysis to obtain evidence-based conclusions and assist in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Analytical abilities with the ability to obtain accurate conclusions and apply innovative initiatives while contributing to change and business improvement strategies.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Priya Kuncham and quote job number #203514