Peoplebank are currently recruiting for an IT Service Desk Analyst to work in the heart of the Adelaide CBD.
This will be an initial 5 month contract, with extension very likely after that.
You will join a small, friendly and dynamic team who enjoy providing outstanding Service to their internal customers.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous IT Service Desk experience is mandatory (3+ years at least)
- Significant demonstrable experience and knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems, MS Office productivity suites, the latest mobile solutions and an understanding of the operational maintenance of standard operating environments (SOE)
- Qualifications in the IT field (Degree, Certificate IV, MCP, MCSE, ITIL) are desirable and/or industry experience in the provision and delivery of customer focused IT service desk support in a large organization.
- Strong customer service skills with a focused and responsive approach to managing enquiries
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with proficiency in documenting the results of Customer feedback, technical issues and other investigations.
- Knowledge and experience in both Problem and Major Incident management
- Demonstrated ability to deal with issues effectively under pressure and in handling, resolving and escalating in crisis situations.
We are shortlisting this week, so don't delay and APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.