Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst professional, to work on a night shift (7pm to 7am) with a rotating shift pattern of 4 nights on, 4 nights off.
This is a long-term contract opportunity, with excellent career prospects working in a large organisation that really values their staff.
To be successful in this IT Service Desk Analyst role, you will have:
- Providing 1st level support client across state for desktop and business critical systems
- Undertaking User Administration through Active Directory
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines, work under pressure with minimal supervision, determine priorities, plan and organise work and maintain accuracy
- Taking significant responsibility for the Users service experience and consistently striving to deliver high quality ICT support.
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively in a service desk environment and/or in the use of a range of computer systems
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of excellent customer service.
- Significant experience in working effectively in a technical IT Service Desk environment
- Phone based support for customers with strong focus on first call resolution.
- Good problem solving / troubleshooting
- Dynamic, and works well in a team.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564