IT Service Desk Analyst
- 3 month contract
- Strong experience supporting Windows environments
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology
An industry leading client is seeking a IT Service Desk Analyst for a 3 month contract to support a Microsoft based IT environment just 15 - 20 mins from the Perth CBD.
- First point of contact for all enquiries;
- Service request logging and tracking;
- Problem management and Call escalation management;
- Service desk management;
- Remotely supporting customer requests and incidents by phone and email;
- Controlling and monitoring the ticket system;
- Initial troubleshooting of incidents;
- Supporting ITIL processes including Outages;
- Provision of User Administration including creation, modification and deletion of accounts.
- Strong, proven experience supporting a level 1 service desk IT environment;
- Good knowledge of Windows based environments, common hardware, common office productivity applications & Active Directory;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal);
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to take ownership of escalated issues and coordinate with appropriate resources to resolve them in a timely manner;
- Ability to document, track, monitor, follow up and prioritise customer support requests to ensure a timely resolution and transfer information to knowledge base;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Awareness of ITIL methodology.
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking above, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 204931)