Applicant must be an Australian Citizen
An exciting 6 months contract with an extension of 6 months.
- Project Managing various infrastructure and business focused projects for the organization
- Providing senior application Project Management services for complex, cross functional projects
- Managing internal IT and external client's relationships with relevant stakeholders, project personnel and business units
- Reporting to relevant project boards and sponsors
- Delivering projects on time, on budget to agreed scope
- Controlling the scope of the project to avoid unnecessary and/or unapproved changes
- Using client's Project Management Methodology (PRINCE2) and SDLC
- Developing and maintaining project schedules using MS Project and using MS Project Online
- Agree specifications, high level functionality, impact analyses and process changes in conjunction with the Business owners
- Document project terms of reference for the project (Project Brief) including background, scope, objectives, assumptions and critical success factors
- Manage project risks and issues actively in line with risk and issue management procedures
- Enforce change control in line with change management procedures
- Manage the deployment of the project within agreed time-scales and budget
- Monitor and control project and report on back on issues, dependences, risks, time lines and budgets
- Work with client's Design, Architect and other IT SMEs to ensure the systems and solutions delivered meet the strategic direction of the organization as well as meeting the business needs
- Co-ordinate team members and vendors for project delivery
- Prepare project plans and present business cases for management approval
- Apply project resources according to the approved project plan
- Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action
- Track and report on progress to plan and analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues
- Run weekly meetings, prepare meeting minutes and regular presentations to the project board and senior management.
- Coordinate design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies
- Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the project, including vendor interfaces
- Conduct post implementation review of project
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 191445.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).